VACANCIES IN DISTRICT COOPERATIVE BANK
Applications have been invited for Group 1 (Senior Branch Manager), Group 2 (Junior Branch Manager) and Group 3 (Clerk/Cashier) posts in District Cooperative Banks of Uttarakhand. Details of vacancies for particular posts as per notification are as follows:-
|Sl No||Post&Payscale||No of Posts||General||SC||ST||OBC|
|1||Senior Branch Manager (11500-32950)||14||08||06||–||–|
|2||Junior Branch Manager(10050-28300)||66||38||17||03||08|
Application forms can be purchased between 08-05-2015 to 08-06-2015 from any of the Main Branch of District Cooperative Banks of Uttarakhand.
Fees Details: General Category andOBC-500, SC/ST/Physically Disabled-300
1) Age– Not below 21 years and not above 42 years as on 01-01-2015.
Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC & Dependents Uttarakhand Freedom Fighters- Maximum 5 years.
Physically Disabled- 10 yeats
Retired Army men/Commissioned officers-3 years
Sports man (National/International Level)- 3 years
Note- The age relaxation is applicable only for permanent residents of Uttarakhand.
2) Educational Qualification– Graduation + Computer Operation working knowledge
3) Reservation– As per Uttarakhand orders, details can be find in Prospectus containing application.
4) Selection Process– Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exams only.
Expected Scheme of Written Examination:
Group 1 & Group 2 – Total 200 marks, Time-3 hours
- Part 1- 100 marks (General Knowledge)
- History& Culture of Uttarakhand- 20
- Indian Constitution-15
- English language-20
- Aptitude Test (Like Bank PO paper)-100 marks
Group 3- Total 100 Marks, Time- 2 hours
- General Studies- 25
- Maths- 30
- Reasonin- 20
- Hindi & English- 15
- Computer- 10
Negative Marking- ¼ for every wrong answer
Note- Minimum qualifying marks for General & OBC candidates-45% and for SC/ST- 33%
5) Exam Centers– Shrinagar (Garhwal), Rishikesh, Dehradun, Almora, Pithoragarh and Pantnagar.