( PART-3 ) LAST SIX MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS
Candidates preparing for the Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank (DCB), Bank Clerk/ P.O, SSC , Railway, UPSC, state level competitive exams must regularly go through the current affairs at least on weekly basis as it forms major portion in Bank clerical/ probationary officer exams and also a good number of questions are generally being asked from current affairs section in other exams mentioned above.
So it is very dangerous to ignore or take the current affairs section for granted as memory plays a treacherous role in the exam and until and unless you are sure of your answer, it is definitely going to cheat you like the knowledge of Karna did with him in the battle field of Mahabarata!
For your convenience we have started a series of Current affairs for exams in www.allexamtips.com. Just go through the questions and remain tension free…
- Who has written the Book Modi –Incredible emergence of a star in Chinese language?- Tarun Vijay
- Indian Railways has named which train as Yoga Express?- Haridwar Mail (Haridwar-Ahmedabad )
- Who has become first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals?- Sunil Chhetri
- E-commerce Portal Snapdeal acquired which mobility solutions company?- Letsgomo Labs.
- Which Telecom company has launched free roaming across nation to allow its customers to receive incoming calls for free?- BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- What was the theme of 41st G7 Summit 2015 held in Bavaria (Germany)?- Think Ahead. Act Together.
- Ajeya Warrior, Joint Army Exercise of India and ……….?- UK
- Who has resigned as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Social Network Twitter ?- Dick Costolo
- On which Insurance company did Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) imposed a 50 Lakh penalty?-Future Generali Life Insurance Company
- World Day Against Child Labour was observed on which date?- June 12
- Who has written the Book “Super Economies”?- Raghav Bahl.
12. Who has been appointed as new Cabinet Secretary?- Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- Who won sixth prestigious Man Booker International Prize 2015?- Laszlo Krasznahorkai,Hungary
- Who is appointed as First Woman Governor of Jharkhand?- Draupadi Murmu
- Who is Apponted as MD & CEO of Syndicate Bank?- Arun Shrivastava
- Which state govt banned digging of borewells over 200 feet to control decline of groundwater-level?- Maharashtra Government
- Who is appointed as Director General of Doordarshan News?-Veena Jain
- Who is appointed as Governor of Tripura?- Tathagata Roy
- Rate of Service Tax increased from 12% to……. from June 01, 2015?- 14% .
20. Which Indian shooter won bronze in 50m Rifle Event in ISSF World Cup in USA?- Gagan Narang
Also read Last Six current Affairs Part 1 and Part 2.
Like our allexamtips page for more updates!!!