Candidates preparing English Vocabulary for SSC Graduate Level, RBI assistant exam, RBI Grade-B exam, LIC AAO, LIC ADO exam CPO SI, Uttarakhand SI, Railway, UPSC, PCS exams and other state level competitive exams must understand and learn English Vocabulary already asked in the exams as there is a huge probability of repetition of such English Vocabulary questions again and again in the upcoming competitive exams. So it’s always advisable to keep brushing your knowledge besides gaining the new found one!
For your convenience we have come up with the series of collection of very Important English Vocabulary which can be asked in the upcoming Staff selection Commission SSC exams and other competitive exams. Just learn them and remain tension free…
- Aberration: Straying away from what is normal
- Accentuate: Give more force or attention to
- Bewilder: Puzzle, Confuse
- Bellicose: Warlike.
- Capricious: Fickle, whimsical, given to change, unpredictable
- Cogent: Strong, Convincing
- Debacle: A breakup, Overthrow, Sudden disaster
- Efficacy: Production of a desired result
- Empirical: Relying on experiment
- Fervid: Intense, Zealous
- Fragile: Easily injured, Broken or Destroyed
- Gist: The point, General sense
- Guile: Deceit, Cunning
- Hoodwink: Trick, Mislead
- Illicit: Unlawful, Forbidden
- Vagary: A sudden desire or action
- Ubiquitous: Being present everywhere.
- Turmoil: Trouble, disturbance
- Synopsis: A syllabus or summary.
- Reiterate: To say or do again and again.
- Quell: Suppress a motion, subdue
For more updates like www.allexamtips.com page in Facebook!!!