Candidates preparing CURRENT AFFAIRS for IBPS PO/SBI PO/ SSC CGL, LIC ADO exam, RBI Assistant exam, IBPS Bank Clerk/PO, Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank (DCB), Bank Clerk/ P.O, SSC , Railway, UPSC, state level competitive exams must regularly go through the current affairs at least on weekly basis as it forms major portion in Bank clerical/ probationary officer exams and also a good number of questions are generally being asked from current affairs section in other exams mentioned above.
For your convenience we have started a series of Current affairs for exams in www.allexamtips.com. Just go through the questions and remain tension free..
- Who won 2017 Abel Prize for development of mathematical theory of wavelets? Yves Meyer won, France
- Which bank has been awarded as Best Small Bankfor 2016 by Business Today? Karur Vysya Bank
- Which Airport has been voted as World’s Best Airport by air travellers at 2017 World Airport Awards for 5th consecutive year? Singapore ‘s Changi Airport
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed ……………… million loan with India for improving 1,500 kilometers of major district roads in Madhya Pradesh ? $350
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved demerger of Reliance Communications wireless division into? Aircel and Dishnet Wireless Ltd
- Finance Ministry lowered interest rates on all small saving schemes by 1 % for April-June 2017 – 18 quarters.
Interest rates of various schemes are –
- Public provident fund (PPF) – 7.9 %
- National Savings Certificate (NSC) – 7.9 %
- Kisan Vikas Patra – 7.6 %
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account – 8.4 %
- Senior Citizens Savings Scheme – 8.4 %
- Term deposits of 1-5 years – 6.9 – 7.7 %
- 5-year recurring deposit has been pegged lower at 7.2%.
- Central Government increased authorized capital of NABARD from Rs. 5,000 crore to Rs. 30,000 crores
- Government approved establishing Fund of Funds of Start-ups (FFS) with total corpus of? Rs 10000 crores
- India signd USD 100 Million loan agreement with………………. for Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project? World Bank
- RBI proposed to fix upper limit for Pre-paid Payment Instruments (PPIs) at Rs …………………..in view of growing usage of PPIs for a purchase of goods and services? 1 lakh
- Who is the author of the Book “Numbers Do Lie”? Akash Chopra, Former Indian cricketer
- “My Story” is the autobiography of which cricket player? Michael Clarke
- Which city will host 2017 Men’s Hockey World League final and 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? Bhubaneswar
- Who became the first Indian batsman to face 500 balls in a Test Innings, surpassing Rahul Dravid’s previous best of 495 balls? Cheteshwar Pujara
- Who has been appointed as official ambassador of Women’s Cricket World Cup 2017 to be held in June 2017 at England and Wales? Sachin Tendulkar
- Which state won Deodhar Trophy and Vijay Hazare cricket Trophy? Tamil Nadu
For latest updates like www.allexamtips.com facebook page!!!