CURRENT AFFAIRS- BANK EXAMS
( PART-4 ) LAST SIX MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS
Candidates preparing for the LIC ADO exam, RBI Assistant exam, IBPS Bank Clerk/PO, Uttarakhand District Cooperative Bank (DCB), Bank Clerk/ P.O, SSC , Railway, UPSC, state level competitive exams must regularly go through the current affairs at least on weekly basis as it forms major portion in Bank clerical/ probationary officer exams and also a good number of questions are generally being asked from current affairs section in other exams mentioned above.
So it is very dangerous to ignore or take the current affairs section for granted as memory plays a treacherous role in the exam and until and unless you are sure of your answer, it is definitely going to cheat you like the knowledge of Karna did with him in the battle field of Mahabarata!
For your convenience we have started a series of Current affairs for exams in www.allexamtips.com. Just go through the questions and remain tension free…
- Who has written the book Green Signals: Ecology, Growth, and Democracy in India?- Jairam Ramesh.
- Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of National Housing Bank?- Sriram Kalyanaraman
- Who has won Wimbeldon Tennis 2015 – Men’s Singles by defeating Roger Federer? – Novak Djokovic
- World Population Day celebrated on which day?- 11 July
- ISRO successfully launched PSLV-C28 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre Sriharikota with 5 Satellites of which country?- United Kingdom
- Which state became first Indian state to install earthquakes detection system to issue warnings 1-40 seconds before earthquakes?- Uttarakhand
- Who is appointed as Chief of credit information agency Credit Information Bureau India Ltd (CIBIL)?- Satish Pillai
- Who has won World Food Prize2015 by World Food Prize Foundation- Fazle Hasan Abed (Bangladesh)
- Independence Day of USA is celebrated on which day?- 4 July
- Which football club won 2015 UEFA Champions League trophy beating Juventus FC?- Barcelona F
- Who has written the Book Transcendence: My Spiritual Experiences with Pramukh Swamiji?- APJ Abdul Kalam and Arun Tiwari
- Venue of 104th International Labour Conference ?-Geneva (Switzerland)
- Who has written “Beyond Doubt: A Dossier on Gandhi’s Assassination” ?- Teesta Setalvad.
- World Blood Donors Day?- 14 June
- On which day First Ever International Yoga Day Celebrated around the world?- 21 June, 2015
- Ajeya Warrior, Joint Army Exercise of India and ………?- UK
- Ameenah Gurib-Fakim has been appointed as First woman President of which country?- Mauritius
- Which film has been chosen as Best Film in 16th (IIFA) Awards 2015 (In Malaysia)
- Who has authored the novel “Flood of fire”?- Amitav Ghosh
- Who has been given the Punyabhushan award by President Pranab Mukherjee?- Pratap Pawar
- Which Indian tennis player became First indian and 47th global player to play with 100 different partners on ATP Circuit?- Leander Paes
- Which Indian Spiritual leader has been conferred with Columbia’s highest civilian award?- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- New president of International Cricket Council (ICC) for one year?- Zaheer Abbas (Pakistan)
- Who has been appointed as Ayurveda brand ambassador of Kerala state?- Steffi Graf (Germany)
- Beyond Doubt: A Dossier on Gandhi’s Assassination has been written by?- Teesta Setalvad.
- Which state declared Blue Mormon butterfly as a state symbol?- Maharashtra
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of MTNL?- Narendra Kumar Yadav
- Government increased number of workdays under MGNREGA from 100 days to……….. days in drought-affected
- Archana Ramasundaram is appointed as Director of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
- Who has written the Book Modi –Incredible emergence of a star in Chinese language?- Tarun Vijay
- Indian Railways has named which train as Yoga Express?- Haridwar Mail (Haridwar-Ahmedabad )
- Who has become first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals?- Sunil Chhetri
- E-commerce Portal Snapdeal acquired which mobility solutions company?- Letsgomo Labs.
- Which Telecom company has launched free roaming across nation to allow its customers to receive incoming calls for free?- BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)
- What was the theme of 41st G7 Summit 2015 held in Bavaria (Germany)?- Think Ahead. Act Together.
For latest updates like allexamtips.com page in Facebook!!!